The About Me section wasn’t enough for you? Well, you asked for it…
1) My name has never been, is not, nor will it ever be Jennifer.
2) My favorite color is pink despite my personality and my hatred of it as a child.
3) My brother threw a flag stone at my head once when I was six knocking me out for fifteen minutes. I retaliated by crushing his hand with one a week later.
4) I have a birthmark on the bottom of my left foot. My dad has the same one.
5) My mom originally wanted to name me Nadina – Dina for short. (Dina the Dinosaur jokes, anyone?)
6) I cannot stand it when people chew with their mouths open. The smacking noise drives me bonkers.
7) I have had a sick obsession with vampires ever since I saw The Lost Boys as a kid. Twilight doesn’t count.
8.) My only true fears in life are weed whackers, chain saws, and clowns.
9) I have been told that I have excellent taste in music when I am sober and awful taste in music when I am drunk.
10) I was technically a preemie- I was born four weeks early, but I was perfectly healthy and at a normal weight.
11) My parents were married in May of 1985, I was born in October on 1985. I was technically at the wedding.
12) I run to really loud, angry music – like Mudvayne and Five Finger Death Punch. However, I lift and elipticise (is that even a word?) to stuff like Lady Gaga and old school N’Sync.
13) I put peanut butter on my breakfast food rather than butter or margarine.
14) I was born blonde and worked to stay that way until my senior year of college. I’ve discovered being brunette is way better.
15) I am the only person in my immediate family whose name does not start with an “L”.
16) This happens to be my favorite number.
17) My father and I have the same sick, stupid sense of humor which causes us to firmly believe Mars Attacks was the most hysterical movie ever filmed.
18 ) I have had to do the math to remember how old I am turning every birthday since turning 21. I’m in denial already.
19) I have always wanted to have twin boys and name them Kristian Dakota and Kristopher Zachary. So they would be Kris and Kris (and hate me for it) but we would call them Dak and Zac.)
20) My new last name ruined number 19.
21) Pickle Chiffon Pie is by far my favorite book EVER.
22) I have to admit that cheesy, campy commercials are my guilty pleasure.
23) So is really awful 90s pop music.
24) I used to get in my mom’s shopping cart and pull things off the shelves just to annoy her – when I was in high school.
25) My first word was “Floyd”… as in Pink Floyd.
26) My father once beat a guy to within an inch of his life for molesting me when I was a kid. I secretly wish he would have succeeded.
27) The only major surgery I have ever had was for a hernia.
28) You really shouldn’t take life too seriously because you’re not getting out of it alive.
29) The most profound thing any of my undergrad professors ever said to me was, “You are not an adult until you buy your own toilet paper.”
30) If you made it this far down my list, add the word ‘duck’ to your comment.
31) I was raised Catholic but longer identify as one; but I do believe in God and I do believe He does everything for a reason.
32) I used to think my mom was Rosanne when I was a kid.
33) I love Christmas music, but I refuse to listen to it until Thanksgiving Day.
34) All of my iPod playlists have ridiculous names like “ctrl ALT dlt” and “I ❤ the 90’s”
35) I crochet and I love it.
36) Thanks to some old roommates, I cannot watch Giada de Laurentis on the Food Network without staring at her boobs.
37) I once met Dave Matthews while he was going for a light jog before a show.
38) It is honestly physically painful for me when I go too long without shaving my legs.
39) I was beat up in the tubes of Chuck E Cheese once when I was six years old.
40) I would take McDonald’s coffee over Starbucks any day.
41) I used to live and die by my planner in college.
42) I had to re-think of facts 36 – 42 because they didn’t transfer over from my copy and paste job before I deleted the original facts.
43) The most attentive, loving, and caring man I have ever met in my life (besides The Actual, of course) has yet to hit double digits in age.
44) The first thing I do when I come home from work, errands, a friend’s place, etc. is take my pants off.
45) I used to write a lot of poetry when I was in high school. I still have my book I used to write them in.
46) I have the WORST road rage ever.
47) I have an organizational OCD. Everything I own is in some sort of order (alphabetical, height, color, etc.)
48) The two coolest scars on my body are on my crotch (hernia surgery) and my calf (motorcycle incident).
49) I also have a small scar on the ridge of my nose from a dog bite when I was 18 months old. He was the first dog I ever encountered and apparently I thought his penis was a toy.
50) I never wore shoes when I was a kid. Now, I *love* them.
51) I’m awful at flirting. I also get incredibly awkward when boys give me compliments.
52) I still get Happy Meals at McDonald’s. (Sometimes I even go for the Mighty Kids’ Meals.)
53) My type is “the suit”. My secret type is “the bad boy”.
54) I don’t care what you say; Batman is the best comic superhero.
55) My navel has been pierced since I was 16. I have wanted to take it out since I was 19… I just can’t find it in myself to do it.
56) My late grandfather is, and always will be, my hero.
58) Ever since I was in high school, I have wanted to join the armed forces (preferably the Navy). My mom put the kibosh on it when I graduated high school and circumstances kept me away from it when I graduated college. I still think about it every day.
59) I don’t think I could ever go back to Vegas because of the first time I ever went there.
60) If you got this far down my list, add another ‘duck’ to your comment.
61) This happens to be my favorite number backwards.
62) I have serious issues with pubic hair. I mean like ‘vomit-in-my-mouth’ kind of problems.
63) I am a fiercely loyal friend. However, you have to earn it.
64) I actually have awful self-esteem issues. I hide it behind my sarcasm.
65) Camping and sleeping in the wilderness is the best night sleep you will ever get.
66) I always kind of wished I would have gone to culinary school.
67) I prefer beer over any type of liquor; but I have always wanted to be a wine connoisseur.
68) Strawberry/peach is the best fruit combination for anything.
69) Brinner is the greatest meal ever, hands down.
71) Miley Cyrus’s music makes me want to shove forks in my ears, but I admire her for her.
72) The first time I ever crossed an international border was in a pontoon from North Dakota into Canada.
73) I purge my Facebook friends of people I no longer deem worthy of my time on a quarterly basis.
74) I want to get wasted with the guy who dubbed this video.
75) I recently reconnected with a friend I lost in college; and I’m really happy about that.
76) My dream job would be the General Manager of the Chicago Bears, but I’ll settle for being an Athletic Director somewhere.
77) I was flamed so badly on my profile the first week I joined 20SB that I am still afraid to get involved in the group.
78) Coming home from vacation to a clean house is the most relaxing feeling in the world.
79) I absolutely love Lady Gaga and Kesha and I have no idea if I should be ashamed of it or not.
80) I used to want to live in a big city and work in Sales. Now I live in Fargo and wear a sports bra to work everyday.
81) I feel that am not done learning and I want to go back to school.
82) The two most amazing things about Fargo are 50-Cent-Draft-Wednesdays at Bucks and Two-for-One-You-Call-Its at Big D’s.
83) I wish I would have listened to my parents when they told me not to grow up so fast.
84) As much as I bitched about it while I lived there, I really miss Indiana sometimes.
85) Andriod > Blackberry
I still make wishes on my eyelashes. I no longer know what to wish for.
87) I used to have a very extensive collection of gel pens when I was in junior high. I and I mean extensive… neon, glitter, metallic. You name it and I had it.
88) On that same note, I am still obsessed with highlighters and sharpies.
89) Sometimes when I am in a children’s section (clothes, books, whatever) I get this overwhelming feeling of wanting to have kids, like, NOW. Then I come back to my senses.
90) If you made it this far down my list add the word ‘goose’ to your comment.
91) I have always kind of wanted to be a writer, but I never felt I was good enough to make it a career.
92) The greatest gift I ever got was one half of a 14 carat gold “Best Friend” heart from my mother when I was in high school.
93) I have a very vivid memory of watching an animated movie as a kid where rats were being killed and there was blood everywhere. To this day, no one has a clue what movie I am talking about and think I imagined the whole thing. (It was not Secret of Nihm)
94) I have both a dream catcher and a rosary hanging above my bed.
It really bugs me when I don’t recognize a person on Facebook because they got married and changed their name. Now I am one of them.
96) I have owned this poster since I was a freshman in college and I still think it is one of the most impressive band posters I have ever seen.
97) My first concert I ever went to was the Smashing Pumpkins Infinite Sadness Tour in Chicago for my 11th birthday.
98) I gave a professional quarterback a lap dance once… and I don’t remember doing it.
99) When I was in high school, I ate three Bosco Sticks dipped in cheese sauce and marinara sauce, a bag of Doritos, a chocolate shake, and three chocolate chip cookies for lunch EVERY DAY and still only weighed 110 lbs. I want that metabolism back.
100) I felt like this fact should have been earth shattering, but it is really hard to think up 100 facts about yourself.